Thursday, July 26, 2007

Update

Wow I haven't updated this in a long time since then I have been using Bloopdiary on and off. I guess that I am not much of a blogger anymore like before.

Anyways, I am still unemployed and looking for a job. I finally come to realizing that i do have feeling for my friend Tom and I do like him, I can't stop thinking about him.

I have been thinking about massage school. I took a trip to southfirld and drove past Irene's. It's like 27 minutes to get there. So it's not much of a drive. I also have been thinking about taking classes again at Macomb. Some photography and some other ones I need to get close to my Degree that I don't really need but want it cause once I start something I have to finish it. I don't know when I will start but I know once I get a job I will be attending Irene's part-time as soon I can get a grant.

I also have a 2 year plan that I have set for myself. By the time I am 30 if I don't have a boyfriend then I am moving out to California. If I do have a boyfriend and I am not in a serious relationship then I am still gonna move out there. If I do have one and were serious and talking marriage then I am gonna stay here in Michigan. It's as simple as that. I told my friend Tom (the one I like). He really didn't say anything about it when I told him that. If I do move out to California and meet someone and he does propose to me. I told him that I will get married here.

No comments: