Saturday, June 06, 2009

Feeling Good

It is such a beautiful day outside. I went by the lake with Kyle after brunch and Karina asked if we both wanted to go out on the pontoon for a ride and so we did. I loved it. Also I love when the sun goes on the water and it sparkles. I might go up to my cottage with my parents. I do miss being up there. It's calm and relaxing. I know that when I go up there that I will have to help my dad with some work outside since I am the only one here. I need to help out more.

I am getting excited for my Cali/Vegas trip next month. I am gonna need it. I hope I will be able to get a job in California and move out there to start a new life for myself. To be able to meet new people and make new friends. But for now I will have to get a job here in Michigan and get myself on my feet with a car of my own and enough money to move out there. With the skills that I have I can get a really good paying job. I know how much moeny to have enough to move out there.

No comments: