Sunday, July 04, 2010

Fish Oil Pills

I read a article about how fishoil can help with depression. I've been feeling down for a while now. I wanted to get out of this slump so when I heard that if you take a fishoil pill it'll help with depression. I've been taking these since I heard. I feel alot happier and it also helps your heart.

I forgave Tom yesterday. I heard from Rev Run on Twitter said: "Love is like quicksand, the deeper u fall in it,the harder it is to get out of it". This is so true. No matter how much Tom pisses me off. I have fallen in love with him and I've fallen hard. We were at National Coney Island yesterday and out of the blue he told me to give me daj buzi and then I told him in Polish on moje bupa. I think he seriously wanted me to kiss him but then again he jokes a lot. I wish he knew what he wanted. If he likes me then why can't he tell me. I'm old fashioned so I'm waiting for him to make the right moves to tell me what he wants.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: