Saturday, August 07, 2010

It's Offical

I was talking to Tom last night and he was asking me if I wanted to go to a Air show and I said why don't you ask Cheryl (the girl he likes) and told me that I see her as a gf and he concedes me a bff. So that confirms it and I told him I had some bad news and that I have made up my mind that I will be moving to California, he said awe. That's ok I was thinking about moving up north. He doesn't want to be a priest anymore but he wants to be a professior. He changes his mind so many times. I gave up and the ties are gone and the wall and sheild are still up so that my heart can mend.

Me moving to California will give me a new start in my life and a new chapter in my life. I can't stop thinking about how happy I will be when I move there. I love the atmosphere and vibe when I visit.

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: