Friday, June 10, 2011

Competiton

I haven't written in here in a while and I thought I would cause I need to get something off my chest. I am a future business owner and I am always up to date on my competition. My ex-bf wife owners her own Bridal Boutique and I look at their Facebook page.They have been in newspapers and recently on Fox 2 news. Now they want to open a second location and they haven't even been open a year. They just opened up in January. I know that business is doing well for them but in my option that is a STUPID thing to do. If it was my business I would just focus on my brides and making sure I bring them the best of merchandise for their wedding. I will be surprised if they do well at their second location. If I were to open a second location I would solely focus on my business and making sure that is successful and I am ready to open up another location.

I am going to be keeping up to date and seeing if they do open up another location and if that location will be successful.

No comments: