Sunday, July 03, 2011

Venting

I have been thinking about what I am going to say to my mom when it does come the time when do tell her my plans of owning a business. If she says to me why didn't I tell her will simply it's because you never supported me in the past and you were always negative and told me that I wasn't serious. So that is why I kept it to myself and only told a couple people. I am not a child anymore and I am doing what it takes to help myself get to where I want to go. If you support me now that is good and if you don't I found the support I need to help me. By not telling you my plans I wanted to block the negative words that would keep me down. I have done all my research and done all I can to get me started. I want you to know that I am serious about this and it's not just a thought or an idea and I wasn't gonna act on. I know in the past that that has happened but I am a lot older and not that dreamer.

If I want things done I have to do it myself.This is what I am standing by and I prefer it cause it's gonna make me feel better and it's gonna make me feel a lot happier. I am taking matters in my own hands. I gotta watch people and see who I can tell things too and those people who are the ones I can trust to help support me.

No comments: