Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good News!!!

Well I have some great news. The Lady that I had a interview with just called me a few minutes ago and said that she wants to hire me. So I meet with her on Monday night at the same place to fill out a few papers. I am gonna ask some questions also. So I feel feel that my life is starting to look up. Now that I have that goal done I have to work hard at that job to keep it. My next goal is to get back on Jenny Craig for the 3rd time. I will probably start that in a few week but I am gonna go back to weight myself on their scale and talk with them about all the new things that have been going on since I last left.

Then my next BIG goal I have to focus on is saving money for a car. I can't wait till I start making money again and not having to worry about not finding a job. It seems that this job came to me.

In the process of me saving for a car. I am also gonna be saving for massage school because I don't want to go for a loan or a grant if i can save on my own.

All in all I am excited about working again. I hope I don't screw up and get fired.

No comments: