Friday, August 03, 2007

I am a FOOL: MEN SUCK!!!

I am so freaking confused. I though that Tom liked me. My friend was talking about going to the semaiar to become a priest and at first I thought he was just talking out of his ass. But he already regerestered for classes. So I guess I am a FOOL. I still can't understand why he tells people that he likes me and tell some that I am his girlfriend or "this is my girl". I am not gonna say anything that I like him. I wonder why he says that and then leads me on to think that he likes me.

How could I be om cloud 9 one day and be in hell the next. I don't know why I am foucsing on finding love when I should be really be focused on ME. Making me happy. I come first not LOVE I am gonna kick LOVE in the ASS and out the DAMN door.

I am still gonna plan on moving to California within the next 2 years cause now my little sister is gonna get a job out there this october. There are so many job opptinunities out there and there are also alot more things to do and not to mention the weather won't freeze my ass. I hate the freezing cold.

I am dissapointed but I can get through it. I have to look for other fish in the sea. I am still gonna be friends with him. I guess what ever will be will be between us. Friends or something more. I gotta know if he is really serious about being a priest.

No comments: