Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ready for Anything

I am excited. I am planning to go to California this September. I am hoping to lose 10 lbs by then that is at the most. I wanted to go with them to their group Wine trip but she told me that we can go on our own wine trip and I said ok. I just want to go visit my sisters and I want to see my sisters new car and their Friend and roommates dog Lola. I just miss going to California period. It's been 4 years since I was there. Everytime I hear the song Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield it reminds me of California cause one of my favorite shows The Hills. 4 years has been way too long. But this will be my last trip before I get no freedom. I plan on going to MCTI for the Winter Term. I also need a vacation away from Michigan and my parents. I will come back refreshed and ready for anything.

No comments: