Thursday, October 02, 2008

Babies

My friend Sarah and Elliot just had twin baby girls yesterday 10-01-08. Ariana Grace Stephens 5 lbs 9 oz and Rebecca Sierra Stephens 5 lbs 10 oz, Both are so adorable and precious. I even got the chance to hold one. The last time I held a new born was a long time ago and all I can say is that holding a new born is awesone. So small and cute with the little fingers and toes. I went to go see them today and both are healthy and doing good.Oh and the Mom too. I am very happy that Sarah and the babies are healthy and nothing went wrong during her c-section. I have heard some stories and I didn't want anything to happen to Sarah. Congratulates Sarah. If you need anything let me know I am happy to help you.

Then earlier on in the week my cousin Jordana had her second baby and it was another boy for her. I am hoping she is doing well.

I love getting happy news from my family and friends. Since some of you know that it has not been a good one for me. I know that God takes life away but he also gives life. The saying: One life goes away while another one is born. That is the way life goes.

No comments: