Sunday, October 05, 2008

A little about me - Reliving my past

Music has always been in my life since I was a little girl and it will always be in my life until the day that I die. I also love to dance and that goes with music. My favorite music era has to be the 80's I grew up listening to the radio. I remember dancing in my grandmas living room with the radio. I go down in the basement and play. But there are songs that remind me of my past and when ever I hear them I think back to a place of my past. I sometimes cry cause some songs remind me of my grandma. I lived upstairs from my grandma from the time I was born to age 10. So I have many memories songs like Live to tell by Madonna remind me of my grandma and it's weird cause the day my grandma passed away that song was playing. I don't remember if it was before or after she did. Also when I hear Crazy for you by Madonna that also reminds me of my Grandma.

No comments: