Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Problems : I Need Change

Eating Healthy: First off I blame my bad eating habits to my parents. I never learned when I was little to eat healthy and when I want to it's hard for me to start. I aways fail and since I don't have a job and cant afford to go grocery shopping for myself I don't eat healthy and when my dad buys the bad junk food I eat it when I get the craving. Also I have a huge sweet tooth but I have learned how to take care of that by buying Extra Sugar Free Spearmint/Peppermint Gum and that usually satisfies my sweet tooth. I found out about the tip on my favorite show The Biggest Loser. Also I just stick to water and avoid all pop cause I found out how much sugar one can of regular pop had and if I drink diet pop that will mess up my diet and make me wanna crave carbs.

Exercising: Second, I need to develop a routine that will get up off my butt and be more active. To exercise more and stop making excuses and put it off until tomorrow and I never do it.

No comments: