Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Praying for a better future

Horoscope for December 2, 2008
Try, try again today, Kristine. It can feel so terrible to 'fail' at something that you just want to hide your head in the sand rather than face potential loss again. Yet, if succeeding is important enough for you, you need to overcome embarrassment and fear. Most people have to try more than once to succeed - especially in the most important of goals. Don't give up on yourself. Your goals are worthy of as much effort as it takes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am in the process of getting back to exercising again and I will be training for a 5K race. I don't know when and where that is gonna be. I don't want to rush it and I am taking my time to get back in to a routine that I can stick to that will help me succeed. After I do that 5K I will start training for a half marathon.

I want running to be a part of my life and do it on a regular basics. A new life for me. To become healthy and fit. I am hoping a praying that 2009 will bring me that and a better year.

No comments: