Sunday, December 07, 2008

Was it or Wasn't it - I am not sure

I was taking to Tom today and at the end of conversation I thought he said I love you but I could be mistaken. Since I an 50/50% sure he likes me. Also 50/50% sure that he will be serious about the priesthood but I will have to see about that.

There are a lot of signs that are already there and I am not gonna forget about those. He said that he was not going to take classes next semester but he was gonna wait until that following semester and then live at the seminary. I will have to wait and see what he decided cause we were talking about his grandfathers house since his sister is going to be getting it temporary until she can find something else for her and her son since she recently got divorced anyways he said if the priesthood doesn't work out then he is getting that house. That gives me 50% hope but I will support him either way cause I love him as a friend and I am also falling in love with him.

I am waiting for that day when he finally tells me he likes me but right now all I can do it think about him and wait cause good things come to those who wait.

No comments: