Thursday, May 21, 2009

Achieving goals that are making my dreams come true.

Today Horoscope: There is a tremendous discipline to your way of thinking that is helping you make advancements toward your goals. Don't expect that you will solve every problem right away, but keep in mind that you will be able to sort through issues much more clearly and efficiently. Once you have things fleshed out sufficiently, you will find it easier to put the pieces back together again. Stay detached from situations instead of becoming emotionally involved.

While I am here in school I am achieving my goals and also working on bettering myself. Mr D. told me I am doing good at cleaning it's just that I need to be a little bit more bossier. I am also working on my multipliction tables.

I am trying to lose weight too. I am making a deal with myslef. I need to stay away from the deserts and when I get to vegas I can pig out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. -William Arthur Ward~

No comments: