Saturday, May 02, 2009

Shoot for a goal and don't stop until you reach it

~Horoscope for today~
Expand your mind to its farthest reaches today, Kristine. There is an incredible opportunity opening up for you in which you can make great strides in a creative realm. Follow the music today. Pick up an instrument, go to the record store, or listen to a live band. Let the artist within you have room to shine. Shoot for a goal and don't stop until you reach it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Shoot for a goal and don't stop until you reach it.~

That is my now moto. I have a lot of goals that I want to reach. I have to work hard and I won't stop until I get to where I want to be. All I want is success and be able to make a lot of money. Weather if it's owning my own cleaning business and having celebrities as clients. It would be nice to know some and maybe be friends with them. This is a big goal all I have to do it work towards that goal and also I wnat to be well known and bigger then Jo's Cleaning.

As Christina Aguliera said it in her song Soar. Lift your head high and stay strong, keep pushing on. Spead your wings and soar.

No comments: