Thursday, April 08, 2010

Dr. Phil Show Topic

I caught the last few minutes of Dr. Phil show about The Ultimate Fat Debate. They had Jillian Michales from The Biggest Loser, MeMe Roth, president of the anti-fat organization National Action Against Obesity, Michael Karolchyk, owner of the Anti-Gym, Peggy Howell from the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance, Marianne Kirby, author of Lessons from the Fat-O-Sphere; Erica Watson, comedienne and star of the one-woman show "Fat Bitch".

I haven't seen Dr. Phil in a while but when I was channel surfing it caught my eye. This was a discussion about the insident that Kevin James got kicked off a Southwest Flight cause he was too fat.

I wanted to touch base on Peggy Howell from the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance. I don't get how someone is happy with the body that their in and doesn't want to become fit (thin) and healthy.

I'm strugging and trying to figure out what is keeping me from working out at the gym.

I'm pissed at that MeMe Roth, president of the anti-fat National Action Against Obesity. With such a stupid stereotypical organization.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: