Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Losing Focus on my Priorities

Hroscope for April 14, 2010
About ten days ago it may have occurred to you that you should be making more of an effort to advance your career, If so, it will be easier for you to accept the challenges of today, as there is some probability you'll be asked to perform to the highest levels of perfection. Be careful not to lose yourself in the attempt! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I procrastinate a lot and I lose focus on what my priorities are. What I need to focus on is a job and weight loss. I am in a funk and I feel depressed.I want to get up and exercise and keep focused on finding a job. I am losing motivation on both. I am trying to figure out what my problems are and it's a lot harder than it is.

No comments: