Saturday, April 09, 2011

1 sided Friendship

It pisses me off and it also upsets me that my friendship with Tom is 1 sided. I just got off the phone with him and it proves to me that what ever I want to do with my friends he doesn't want to do, I am ALWAYS doing things with him with his friends but NOT ANY MORE. I need him to see that he is 1 sided. Next time he wants to do something with his friends I will say NO. I need to put my foot down and make him see that I will NOT hang out with him until he shows me that our friendship is 2 sided a 50/50 friendship not a 100% 1 sided friendship. It's all about him and it upsets me that I have feelings for him and this is how he is. I am also questing if I even want him as a boyfriend if that comes down to it.


So tonight I will have fun with my friends and forget about him.I am so sick and tired of his 1 sided SHIT!!!!!

No comments: