Monday, April 11, 2011

My dream last night

The last part of my dream was great. I was laying down and Tom came up to me and starting to peck kissing me on the cheek then I rolled over and somehow we started to make out. I woke up happy.I just wish that would of happened in real life.

Here is what dreammoods.com says..... To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment....This dream is also symbolic of young love and fresh romance. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to inject some more romance into your waking relationship......If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. You are seeking some intimate closeness that is lacking in some waking relationship. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her.

No comments: