Monday, July 09, 2012

My Passion

One of my favorite quotes is a quote from Rachael Ray. She said a few years ago on her show "You can't turn it off" she was talking about her passion for cooking. This also goes for what ever you're interested in as a career.

I found my passion and it feels good to know I can stop searching. I'm keeping my head up high and reaching for the stars and I'm not stoping. I'm gonna keep on improving my life.

I am happy to have found a temporary job that can help prepare me for being a business owner. I'm experimenting first hand the struggles of a business and I'm happy to help out with whatever I can and to help build up the business again.

I actually love going to work even though the store is open for 5 hours and I'm not getting paid that much but all that matters is that I love what I do and it's helping out someone I've known for a long time and I'm getting the experience I need before I start my own business.

No comments: