Friday, July 13, 2012

Venting

I have been very frustrated at my the place I am getting help with finding a job. I find a job and they don't consider that a real job huh that pisses me off. Here is part of the e-mail that was much needed to be sent. (I know that you don't look at this as employment but it is. I am doing a job and I am getting paid. I enjoy what I do. I work 5 days a week I go in early and leave when they close. I am going in on Saturday on my free time to help out. I am not only working and doing office work. I am organizing their store and cleaning it. I am working hard on focusing on one thing at a time and that is helping their business succeed. It isn't doing so good so in addition I am helping to promote them and help get them more business. I am giving them my retail knowledge since they don't know much. This is just for now and that is all I am focusing on. This isn't just a place I work at. I truly care about my moms friends business and I am lucky that she hired me cause it's so hard to find a job. I will give you an update in a month.)

It felt so good and I'm relived that I found the words to tell her screw you in that nice way. Weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I am loving it.

No comments: