Friday, July 17, 2009

Cali on my mind - 3 more days.

I have been giving a lot of thought about if I want to start my own business. I want to move to California and that is what I want the most is to move out there. Owning a business takes a lot of time and a lot of money. Now that I graduated and I have a trade I can get a really good job in and make good money. Then I am having second thoughts about that. The reason I took that is that it was a trade I was semi interested in I could get into and it was only 2 terms (6 months).

This day is almost over and I am gonna say that I only have 3 more days until I leave and I can't wait till I can leave all this behind for a week and focus on me and having fun. I will be posting pics when I get back. But what ever goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas. This time I will be legal and ready to party.

No comments: