Monday, July 20, 2009

Weigh in Day

Today is my weigh in and I saw a good number. 256. Yes I am excited. I used to be 263 and now I am 256. I am amazed that I am back in the 250's again. Then I am in a competition with my mom to see who can lose the most weight by the end of August. If I win the I get a new pair of nice shows. I need them. I go to Payless cause they have the size that I am. It's hard to find nice shows when you have wide width feet. I hope my feet slim down when I lose weight but I will see. I would love to buy a pair of really sexy pair of stilettos when I am at my goal weight of 130.

I leave for California in 2 days and I am excited. I am hoping I don't gain anything when I am there. I am also going to Vegas for 3 days so it will be a lot of eating and drinking. This is gonna be hard be I will see if I can get through it.

No comments: