Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh California!!!

Horoscope for July 17, 2009
Your physical energy and enthusiasm are elevated as you approach yet a higher level of your material accomplishments. This could inspire you to channel most of your energy into more work - and to climb yet higher, Kristine. You might even be thinking in terms of expanding all your horizons - professional, intellectual, spiritual. Travel could also be in the offing. Consider all your options carefully. There might be too many choices to make an easy decision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe that I am finally a graduate form MCTI and I am done. I don't have to go back there but I do miss seeing the people. 6 months of hard work. I hope I can get a good full time job with good benefits and good pay. That is my #1 goal. While I am looking for that job I have to focus on my health. For once I gotta focus on me. Making me happy and establishing a life for myself.

What I want form my life is to become successful at what ever I am meant to do. Also to move out to California. That is a major step I am working on.

No comments: