Thursday, March 01, 2012

Finally I'm learning to fly

I have always been someone who would want to do something and wait for it to get done then in the end I don't do anything about it. If I want something done I have to do it myself and keep it to myself. If I do all the negativity will discourage me like it did in the past and I'm not gonna let that happen to me.

I want things to come quickly but I know they don't. I have to wait. I know that all good things take time but I'm sick of waiting. All the things I want to accomplish will take a lot of time and a lot of planning. The good thing is that I found my passion and I'm going after it.

The careers I want out of my life are.....
1) Open a Business
2) Become an Author
3) Create a Product
4) Develop Show Ideas

I am already in my planning process of all of these. A lot of my focus is my business. I have my ideas in place and I'm working on them. I am also trying to create and make a prototype. Making a checklist of the process of creating my product.

When I'm successful I will be able to show all the people who haven't supported me that YES I can did it and I did it without you.

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: