Monday, December 31, 2007

Here is to 2008

This coming year I have a lot to get done. I have to lose weight for my class reunion then in the fall I am going on my sisters annual wine trip. I think this is the 3rd of 4th year. I have seen the pictures and it seems like a lot of fun. It would be nice to be around 190 lbs or lighter. I hope that 2008 will bring me a job,weight loss and someone to love.

I am here alone for New Years and I am used to it. I have done it for New Years before. I wanted to go to my cousin's but my mom has to be a ass and wouldn't let me go by myself to South Lyon. Which is about an hour away. I hope I can get a full time job so I can save up for a car and I can go anywhere I want to go. I also need to move out away from my mom and dad. They are a pain in my ass.

No comments: