Monday, December 31, 2007

Saying Good-bye to 2007

This is the end of 2007 and I am so glad it's almost over. I have been through a lot these last few months. With my 2 jobs that didn't' work out and then to my dad having a heart Attack to my Grandma being sick and in the hospital.

It breaks my heart to have to see my grandma in the hospital. I wanted to breakdown. She means the world to me. I don't know when I am gonna do when she passes away. I will be a wreck for sure. Just typing this brings me to tears.


I will update later before the New Year. I think I might be spending this one alone. Tom is going to a wedding and I don't' know what the rest of my friends are doing. I am hoping that 2008 brings me a full time job, a car, weight loss, a new life and someone to love. I am sick of being single and I am ready for love.

Then I come to find out that all 3 of my Bloop Dairies have been deleted. At first I wa bumbed but then I thought I have this one. It will be good enough.

No comments: