Friday, December 14, 2007

The reason for TNT

I am excited to get started. I got interested in the Team in Training a while ago. I saw a flyer and thought about it and since my sisters friend is in it and has already been to many places to run makes me wanna join and help with a cure.I still have to train for my first ever marathon. that will take sometime but I know I can do it. My cousin had Hodgkin's Lymphoma and is now free from it. It's been 10 years since she had it. She is a SURVIVOR.

She isnt the only reason I got interested in the Team in Training. I read stories that really inspired me and if I can do this and help fun for a cure then that makes me feel good.

Another reason I want to do this is that I want to start running more and getting in shape. If Running for a reason like this will help me get inspired and start running then that will be my inspiration. My dad had a heart attack 3 days after Thanksgiving and that really concerned me. I need to do this for me and not end up like my dad and have to go through what he did.

No comments: