Friday, January 04, 2008

6 Stages to Weight loss

Stage 1 I say I have no motivation.
2) I have a slow metabolism.
3) I’ve tried everything and still can’t lose weight.
* I lost weight before, why can’t I lose it again.
Next step: 4) Learn more about weight loss by reading health magazines.
5) Write down problems and list why I want to lose weight.

Stage 2 I’m tired of feeling fat.
6) I’m sick of wearing bigger sizes.
7) I hate trying on bating suits and clothes.
8) I need to do something before I get bigger.
Next Step : 9) Set firm marks that can force you to take action.
10) Get names of personal trainers.
11) Make a dead line for making appointments

Relapse Rx : If I say of stage 1 ( being heavy runs in the family) get some support and team up with a exercise buddy.. Start practicing positive imagines and visualize how good you’ll look and feel once you have lost most of your weight. * Comments you’ll get from family and friends.*

Stage 3 I’m ready for action
1) Focus on your goals.
2) Stay away from fatty foods.
3) Take a walk in the morning.
4) Develop a structure and routine.
5) Know what days you’ll workout so you’ll stick to it.
6) Jot down your workout so you’ll stick to it.
7) Keep a food diary so you can track progress and problems.

Stage 4 I’m on a roll
8) Workout at least 30 minutes 3-4 times a week.
9) Do your homework first and you’ll succeed.
10) Minimize or don’t eat junk food.
11) losing motivation buy something new
12) Set small goals
13) Each week you resist junk food reward yourself

Stage 5 I DID IT!!!!!
14) You’ve reached a realistic goal weight
15) Cleaned you your diet.
16) Take a part in actives
17) Look in the mirror and say I feel great and look good.
18) Keep a old photo so you can see how far you’ve come.

Stage 6 I’m a healthy eater
19) Give yourself credit for all you’ve accomplished.
20) Continue rewarding yourself at this stage.

No comments: