Monday, January 07, 2008

Starting from scratch

I made one of my goals come true. One of my goals is to drink at least 8 glasses of water. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond today and I bought a Brita water pitcher. it's the one with the 10 glass one. It also has a indicator that tells you when you need to change it. It's the best this I have ever bough for myself. It will have me drink more water again. I fill my water bottle which is 20 oz and I have tasted the Brita water that I put in it and it tastes so good. I was watching one of my favorites show The Biggest Loser and they are also drinking water from this. I have always wanted to buy one of these and now I did. It will be a BIG help for me to losing this weight.

I have to be honest that I haven't been eating all the healthy but I am starting slow and taking it in little steps. My new gym will be opening soon and I am excited. LA Fitness will be opening some time in February. I can start exercising again at the gym.


I am starting from scratch and having a new mental mind focus on getting healthy. My next weigh in is on the 20th and I hope to lose 2 lbs by then. I am now 247 lbs and need to be 245 lbs. My next weight goal is to be 230 lbs.

No comments: