Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SparkPeople on Ellen today

I watched Ellen this morning and I seen the 3 woman who have lost a lot of weight cause of SparkPeople. But what they failed to say that they lost weight cause of SparkPeople. I wish they would of advertised this site. It really is a motivation to me and others.

Anyways, Well from where I was before at 259 lbs I have lost quite of bit of weight. Before I would be 250 and then go up and down a few lbs then I finally broke the 250 lbs mark. Now my next weight goal is 230 then after that it will be 190. When I hit 190 then my mom is going to pay or my trip to California and my older sister will buy me a new outfit when I am out there visiting her. So I have a lot to look forward to when I get there or that is if I stick to drinking my water, exercising, and eating healthy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I thought the same thing when I saw the Ellen show! They should have given Spark more of a mention. :) I have been using it since March of 07 and I don't think I would have made the progress I did without it!

Good Luck on your weight loss! JEN