Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busia's Gone

My Busia (Grandma) passed away this evening at 6:19 pm. I could not stop crying, My eyes are sore and I don't think its really gonna sink in until Saturday and the furnal on Monday. I am happy to know that she is in a better place and is happy to see her husband and my uncles and all the other people who have passed.

My grandmas was very strong to live this long. She had a happy and long life and she is a fighter and the Priest gave her last prayer and she closed her eyes. The Priest told her that it was ok to let go and give up cause it was time and she will have her loved ones waiting up in heaven for her. I seen her die and that It will be something I will never forget. The aide sat her up and the told us it wouldn't be too long until she is gone. My grandma gurgled and took a deep breath, closed her mouth and she was gone. The aide had to get the nurse to check if it was true and it was.It was a peaceful death.

My grandma meant to world to me. I will miss her very much and I expect to cry this whole weekend and so on. If I have a daughter I will name her Mary (after my grandma) and her middle name will be Catherine after my grandma's last name initial cause she didn't have a middle name.

No comments: