Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Can't stop thinking about him

Tom called me today. I miss him but I know that he is coming home night and he will be here for the weekend. I'd feel better knowing that I was for sure gonna see him. Most of the time he is all I think about. I don't know how friendship turned into something more. I never saw myself dating a friend but I believe that things happen for a reason and if we are meant to be together then it will happen when the time is right. If we are flirting this much then something is about to happen soon. As they say good things come to those who wait. I believe this with all my heart and soul. IF we do get together and become a couple and in the future he pops the question and asks me to marry him then I will know it was meant to be. I don't want to lose a friendship. I guess after my ex and I broke up and we still remained friends.

I don't know when it all began when I developed these feelings for him. But somehow I did. Well anyways enough of him. I filled out some applications. Some online and I one in person. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond. I can't wait till I get married so I can start picking out stuff for my registry. That store has a lot of cool stuff for your house.

Update: I just got off the phone with him and I am happy. I will be doing something with him this weekend on Saturday. Yay. I am so excited. More flirting to come.

No comments: