Thursday, March 06, 2008

He left fot a week

Tom is going to Florida today and I am so sad. I didn't talk to him yesterday but he is only going for a week. I am jealous that he is going to warmer weather when it's going to be shitty here. I will miss him but I know that I would of been missing him more if we were dating.

My sister told me that the wine trip is in September and I am getting excited to finally go back there. I am hoping that I can get a job soon so I can save enough money for that trip. I haven't been back to Cali since 2005. I get to see Lola ( my older sister's friend's dog). It's a cute puggle.

I am going to head out to Target and fill out a application. I really need to get a job. I really don't want to work in retail but if that will get me a job then I will do it.

No comments: