Wednesday, March 05, 2008

True Feelings

I can not stop thinking about Tom. I can't sleep cause he's on my mind. Also he's been calling me every night. We talked for a bit last night. I know these feeling are real and not cause I want love. I haven't felt this way in a long time and I am starting to fall in love. I do love him as a friend but to love him as something more has to take time and to start dating him. I am wondering when and how he will tell me that he has feeling for me. I never thought that I would ever fall for him and also a friend.

I can see myself marring him. I love his family. I get along with them I have known them for about 8 years. As long as I have known Tom. He is the type of guy I am looking for. He is Catholic and he comes from a good family, he has a good heart, and now what really gets me is that he now wants to get married and have kids. But there is a negative side to this. I met Tom through my ex and at first it was hard for me to handle the ex situation but I got over it and I moved on. I tend to leave my past behind but this time it's different. I keep on thinking if we do ever get together and become a couple and he does pop the question and I say yes then I will have to deal with my ex and see him again.

No comments: