Saturday, May 17, 2008

Heading out to California

Ok it's the weekend and I am still busy. I haven't updated my blog in a while and I though since I have a little time now I would do it. I am still focused on me and I am a little bit happier now. I have some new hopes and dreams fo rmy future. I am trying to get my life straighted up and organized which is a good thing. I have a lot running through my head.I have so much planned for my future. I am positive that I will be heading out to California in the near future. I don't know when that is gonna be. i wanted to be there by the time I was 30 but isn't gonna happen I have a few more things that have to get accomplished here in Michigan and I am already on that.

My weight loss is going good even though I haven't gone to the gym in the lats 3 days but I have been exercising. this week was so busy for me. This weekend is still busy for me. I have to go to Babies R Us and get a gift for a baby shower for tomorrow. Yes I know it's late but both my mom and I haven't had time. Then tomorrow is the baby shower at 1:00 p.m. I haven't been to a baby shower in while so it's a good thing. So I am off to the store to buy a gift then I have to head to the gym. I will update more later I have a lot more to write.

No comments: