Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Who is to BLAME

I was thinking about now I got the way I am. I am blaming my parents. They have poor eating habits and I am not successful all because of them. They don't believe in me but one day once I get the body I want and I am successful with the career I pick out. I will show my parents that I did it on my own with out any of their support and it will feel good once I see my dreams come true.

On a better note I weight myself this morning and I lost 2 lbs. Which is good cause at least I am not gaining it. I feel a lot better about myself inside and out. I just can't wait till September and my sister sees a change in me. I am hoping to lose around 20 to 30 lbs.

Now that I cut my red meat intake. I am now focused on not eating fried foods. By me taking these small steps that I can manage I can get rid of my bat eating habits. I tried sot do it all at once but I failed when I did it. So I am seeing a change and I am liking it.

So I have been super busy with me focusing on my wight loss and my career. I am going back to school soon to finish up my degree. I am learning new things like learning how to play the guitar and knowing how to reading music, Chords, and tablature. So I have a lot on my plate and I an finally getting happy with my life.

No comments: