Saturday, May 24, 2008

This weekend

I am going up north this weekend and I am a little excited. this weekend is for me. I will be doing some long thinking and I will need it. Even though I will have my cell I won't have a computer or cable which will suck but I can live with out them. I will be taking a lot of pictures around my cottage inside and out. I will post them when I get back. It's just gonna be my parents and I. I have a lot to keep me occupied in the car and for the rest of the weekend. I haven't been up there in years and there is a reason for that.

I need this weekend so I can refresh myself and come back a whole new person. Then I can finally see what my strengths and weaknesses are and I can work on those when I come back home.

I hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend and I will write and I will see you when I get back.

No comments: