Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back to Business

I gave my thoughts of owning my own business some time off. I went back today. I am working on my business plan. So far so good. I am making progress.

I am looking for a full time job that will be tempory for me. Once I get a job I will be able to save money, buy a car, and get myself established so that I am working and making a living.

I then can save money for my business. I don't know how much I am gonna need but I have to figure that out. With all the expences I will need to save up for.

The reason I have my doubts is that I have never went through with anything and I don't want to work in retail,fast food, or cleaning business for the rest if my life. I want this to happen and for me to have a career that I love getting up in the morning and making something of myself.

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: