Friday, December 04, 2009

Venting.....

I want to prove to my parents, sisters, and everyone who doesn't believe in me and doesn't support the decisions in my life that will make me happy.

I will show them what I am made of and what I can do without them. I will not tell anyone what I want to do in my life until I can show them I can be successful without them believing in me and supporting what I want to do in my own life. I am the one that makes my own decisions and I will not give up until I can see all my dream become a realately.

I know what I want and I will fight for it. If I want something to happen I gotta do it myself.

The thing that pisses me off is that my mom had told me many times that to be nice to my sisters that I might need them one day cause they make good money and she thinks that they will support me cause I won't ever have a job. How does that make me feel? Well like shit it hurts my feelings that she thinks I'll never be successful in my life. I may not be like them but I will get a job and I'll be a success in that . I will show her that I can accomplish in my life. When she does that I get more determined to want to prove to her that I can make a lot of money.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: