Monday, December 21, 2009

The Holiday Week

This week is busy week. My older sister is coming into town on Thursday (Christmas Eve) morning then we are heading to my aunt and uncles for dinner. Then on Friday (Christmas) we are having dinner at my house. On Saturday it's my little cousions 1st birthday, also my little sister is going back home to California. Then on Sunday my mom told me my aunt wants to buy us dinner so I will get to see her and my cousin Joann (my aunts daughter). What a great end of a week. This is why I Iove the holiday's. I love spending time with my family during these times. I cherish these times.

Next week is the end of the year and New Years Eve. My friend Tom had called me a few days ago and called to ask what was I doing for New Years Eve. I had told him nothing. He said something about cooking dinner one day either him or I. I didn't know if he was talking about next week for New Years but I wonder what he has up his sleve.

I just wish he knew what he wanted to do. He keeps on doing the same thing before he went into the seminary.

I can picture marrying him and what life would be like living with him under the same roof. I have grown to love him as a friend and now it's more than a friend.
~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: