Friday, December 18, 2009

Hate

My younger sister came into town and the hell has just begun. I hate her. I know its a strong word but its how I feel. She is so mean and some of the time she is ok but most of time she is a total bitch to me. I tried to be nice but I have given up. I am gonna treat her the way she treats me.

She is so negitive towards everything I want to do in life. It will be better if I don't associate myself with her. I don't call her and I am fine with that. I am not close to any of my sisters but that is ok. I want to keep most of my life private. I want to prove to her I can be something in life and I'll be successful one day then she won't have anything to say.

Since she is here until the 26th I don't want to hang out with her.

When I move out I will not talk to anyone until the holidays or special ocations. My life will be better this way. I am in good terms with my sister. I don't afire with her but we don't communicate everyday over the phone but sometimes over the Internet.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: