Saturday, January 09, 2010

Made Fit TV

My last blog post I had told you about MadeFit TV. The first time I had heard about Jenny was I was watching my city channel on December 7th, 2008. They had a segment on a local personal trainer. At the time it was Brides Made Fit. I know I wasn't a Bride but she had some really good information on Health and Fitness. I then forgot about the news cast cause I wasn't in the fitness state of mind.

Then when I got back into the swing of things I had remembered that news cast and checked out her I-Pod cast on ITunes. I checked out her website and seen that she did a LIVE cast on USTREAM. So I checked it out on October 13, 2009. It was her Pumpkin Bread episode. From then on I was hooked and I look forward to every Saturday at noon. She has helped me a lot and I continue to tune in to see her live and talk with her before and after every show.



If you need help with weight loss. Tune in to her for free advice.

No comments: