Friday, January 15, 2010

Wedding Dream

I had anothet wedding dream but this one was of me at my reception hall. I was eating at teh hard table but it  wasn't a regular head table. I wasn't sitting by my husband. I was sitting on the side with my mom and my older sister was where I was supposed to be. Then I told my mom that I should be by my husband. But he wasn't there. I wanted to get something to drink while everyone was having dinner and I looked at the line and I said screw it. My little sister handed me the little pitcher of water. Then later on I went to the bathroom and I look down on my dress and it was a A-line lace. I kissed some guy and he told me Congratulations.

I was looking around the room I noticed that everyone was having a good time. I seen that the hall was not as a banquet hall should be. The dance Floor was on the back. The orchestra band was in front but just during dinner cause they had another party to go to and there was also a DJ. I had RENT-A-DJ there. I never saw the photographer or Videographer there.

Then Toby Maguire was at my wedding. He called me over to where he was sitting and I was talking to him. He wanted me to request a song that was on the 3rd Spiderman movie. Some song about Savannah. Anyways, then we headed to the head table and we were sitting and I was asking him about Spiderman 4. Why wasn't he gonna be in it and here comes Paula Dean coming up to us to talk. Then I woke up.

In all my wedding dreams I  ever had I never saw who I was marrying. I wish I knew. I hope to have a wedding dream when I am planning my wedding and there will be a face to the man that will be my husband.

No comments: