Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hints Part 1

-I caught him staring at me.
-He says he loves me
-He finds ways to touch me.
-Calls me cute names like babe/sugarplum/babycakes

If and if he will confesses his love for me I will tell him that I kept on denying my feelings for you cause you were first my friend and then there was my rule for not dating friends cause I didn't want to screw up our friendship and also my other rule for dating men younger than me.

Then there was that one time you told me you that I wasn't your type but then again you seem to be flirting with me even before and after you went into the seminary.

What I mean by flirting was in the beginning somehow you gave me a kiss on the cheek when you shook my hand in church but that wasn't the only time you have done that. I didnt think anything of it. Then there was that tine when we held hands when we took a walk in your grandfathers neighborhood but that was before you told me I wasn't your type. That was another part I didn't think anything of.

Then there was that one time where you jumped on top of me when I was on bed on the Motor City Hotel.

When you went into the seminary I had put 2 walls up. One was the friendship wall and the second one was the semiary wall but those walls are down and I am complety in love with you. I know I can't have you now and I never will cause you are in the seminary. I will be here if you decide that being a priest isn't for you.

We have known each other for 9 years when I was dating your friend then as time went on we became good friends. Somehow that turned into something more.

What do all these mean. Are they hints for me that you like me. Am I just a fool to believe these are flirtly signs.

I wish you knew what you wanted. I hope I am making the right desision. In my heart I know good things come to those who wait. If I was you and if I was in the semiary I would be taking it seriously and not do the things you do or even talk the way you do.

You have 5 1/2 years left and if you don't make a decision in a couple years by the time I am 33 and you are 30. This will give you enough time to see if you will go through the end. I will move on with my life and find someone new.
----------------------------------------
I have to remember all the times he let me down in 2009 by standing me up. It pisses me off when he does this. What real friend does this to a good friend of theirs. I guess he doesn't care.
----------------------------------------
Why does he continue to do the same things he always did before he decided to go into the sememiry. Or that he told me that I wasn't his type a couple years ago.

Last night he told me that this year is a lot harder and in April he will determine if he is meant to become a priest. When I heard this it put a smile on my face. I will just have to wait and see what will come of our future if we remain friends or friendship turns into something more.

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: