Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things are looking up

When I went to the dentist on Monday I was talking to Kelly who works there. I've known her for a long time. We always talk when I am there. She asked me about if I had a job and I told her I was still looking. She asked me about school. I told I graduated in July. She gave me the number to a place where either her friend or sister worked. It was a job in my field. I went that day and filled out a application and I was gonna give it a week but to my suprise they called me in for a interview for today at 2:00.

I am hoping and praying I get this job and it's a full time job. Last night Tom called me and asked me if I heard the news about the Masseuchetts Govenor seat. That a republication got it.

I asked him how school was going and he told me it's tough and this would be the semester to determine if he was meant fir the Priesthood. He will know in April. When I head this I put a smile on my face.

Today is my weight in day and I weighted myself and usual with nothing on and no eating or drinking. I used the toliet. I went on the scale and was happy to see that I was 257. I had lost 2 pounds from where I was before at 259.

I went out to eat at County Chief and I was did good. I ordered the baked orange roughy. I got the dinner which included soup,salad,and desert. I ordered cabbage soup, gave the salad and desert to my dad. I skipped the bread basket and crackers. This was the first time I went out to eat in a while. What I have been doing is eating not that much food. I also been trying to workout for 6 days a week.

I am hoping I get thus job cause it would be a start to establish my life and one less thing for me to worry about.

I found out that if I focus on one thing at a time that I was more likely to succeed.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: