Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A new year - A new lifestyle

Right now my daily routine is very lazy and boring. I get up eat breakfest, go on the computer check my email and surf the net, play games on Pogo, and watching TV. But some of that is changing. My new year goals are to spend less time on the computer and watching TV. That is a start for me to find something that I can do that is more active and not sit on my behind waste away the day.

My new lifestyle will be me being more active. I am slowly incorporting exercise in my daily routine. Learning new healthy habits. The key to this success is to take it one day at a time so that I can focus on each of my goals so that I am more likely to succeed. Success doesn't happen over night so I am looking at it as I will do this throughout the year and even years after this year.

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: