Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Becoming a Vegertain/Vegan

When I first wanted to try the life style of becoming a vegerterian I thought it would be a good idea. It was hard I didn't know that much about it.

I looked on the PETA website and read the information. I sent out for the vegerterian starter kit. Read that and now I know about eating like a vegetarian.

Now if you want to transintion into being a vegan. That is a little more different lifestyle.

I have come to realize that I don't like Turkey. I have been eating it cause it was part of Thanksgiving. I don't eat sauage,bacon,duck,deer,rabbit, any thing that is a cute animal.

I also don't like most of Taco Bell's menu. I don't eat KFC chicken cause of how they treat their chickens.

I am changing my lifestyle step by step so that I am able to stick to my new changes.

No comments: