Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hints Part 2

I was hanging out with Tom yesterday. After he picked me up we were driving for a bit and around 5:40-5:45 his friend Matt called and he called me his girlfriend. There has been other times in the past that he has called me his girlfriend. But later that day when he introduced me to his other friend he called me his really good friend.

He always tells me he loves me. At first I thought it was for friends then more and more hints begin to happen and I figured it out. I wanted to deny my feelings but when I finally came clean I knew I liked him.

He also makes sexual remarks to me at times. Like putting his hands between my legs to keep them warm and touching and sucking my boobs.

I just don't know anymore. But there are a couple of negitive things that has happened. He kinda pushes away from me. Like he told me I wasn't his type and I responded to him to the answer of the reaction as you aren't my type either. That was the big one. Also on Wednesday he did some kind of thing and he told me he was joking. I hope he isn't just being funny and messing with my head. If he is I will no longer want to be friends with him.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: